We know the key to a long-lasting relationship is transparency. From home owners to tenant engagement, thorough and comprehensive documentation is one ingredient to good property managing. Preventing confusion, we give everyone a clear understanding of what is expected.
Total Transparency. How We Manage Properties.
A White Glove Experience. The Service We Deliver.
Commercial & Residential Services.
Written documentation is used to screen and lease, inspect and maintain the condition of your property.
- Our Property Management agreement with you contract defines our working relationship with property owners. It details the obligations and responsibilities of both parties.
- As a basis for general screening and the checking of rental references, every prospective tenant is required to complete a detailed Rental Application. You will have actually select the tenant based on the information we receive
- Properties are carefully inspected with tenants and management at the time of rental. The appearance and physical condition, etc., are well documented and a Property Condition report is filed. We take digital photos of the property prior to move in, this documentation is used to compare the condition of the property at move out.
- In the event of non-payment or any other violation of our Lease Agreement, tenants are put on an official Notice to Vacate or asked to take immediate corrective action.
- We will provide you a Statement of Account every month. This record summarizes accounting transactions and accompanies payment checks. You can also choose to receive your statement via e mail or access it on our secure owner portal.
- We provide qualified and reasonably priced personnel to properly perform maintenance tasks.
- We also closely control and supervise our maintenance work. We know what repairs should cost and how long they should take to complete.
- We protect the value of your investment by helping to maintain your property at current neighborhood standards.
We charge two different types of fees, one for locating and finding a tenant and one for the on going monthly management. If you choose to just have us find you a tenant, while you handle the monthly management, we will still prepare the lease and walk through with the tenant, but then you will be their contact and will collect rent and handle any maintenance or tenant issues that might arise.
- Our management fee is payable when the rent payment is received. It is automatically deducted from your account at the time the rent payment is posted.
- Since one of our jobs is to keep your property occupied, there are no management fees charged as long as your property remains vacant.
- We do the bookkeeping. Our computer systems keep complete, accurate records of every income and expense that affects your property.
- Convenient monthly statements simplify the job of tax preparation for you and your accountant.
- We also provide an annual statement and all required tax forms to help you or your accountant in your tax return preparation.
Copies of all work orders and receipts are held in our files, if you request a copy of a specific work order or receipt we can send that to you.
- We can set up a direct deposit into an account that you choose.
- You can view the status of your account at any time via our website and the owner portal.
Request a Property Evaluation.
Commercial Property Management